Apollo 2003 is a single component low viscosity cyanoacrylate adhesive. Suitable for general-purpose applications on metals rubbers and plastics.
- General Purpose
- Ester Base: Ethyl
- Viscosity: 50
- Color: Clear
- Set Time* (Metal/Rubber/Plastic): 20 - 5 - 7
- Strength PSI (Steel:Steel Tensile Shear): 3200
- Temperature Range: -65o to 200o F
- USP Class VI / ISO 10993-5 Certified
- * Set Time is Approximate. Results will vary.
To speak with one of our specialists call (888) 525-6122 or use the information request form to request assistance with your application need.