Apollo 2004 is a single component low viscosity cyanoacrylate adhesive. It is a fast setting adhesive ideal for bonding all types of rubbers and preassembled parts.
- General Purpose
- Ester Base: Ethyl
- Viscosity: 7
- Color: Clear
- Set Time* (Metal/Rubber/Plastic): 5 - 3 - 2
- Strength PSI (Steel:Steel Tensile Shear): 3200
- Temperature Range: -65o to 200o F
- USP Class VI / ISO 10993-5 Certified
- * Set Time is Approximate. Results will vary.
To speak with one of our specialists call (888) 525-6122 or use the information request form to request assistance with your application need.