Apollo 2075 is a single component, medium to high viscosity cyanoacrylate adhesive. Designed for general-purpose bonding on all types of substrates where gap filling is required.
- General Purpose
- Ester Base: Ethyl
- Viscosity: 800
- Color: Clear
- Set Time* (Metal/Rubber/Plastic): 20 -10 - 8
- Strength PSI (Steel:Steel Tensile Shear): 3200
- Temperature Range: -65o to 200o F
- USP Class VI / ISO 10993-5 Certified
- * Set time is approximate. Results will vary.
To speak with one of our specialists call (888) 525-6122 or use the information request form to request assistance with your application need.