Apollo 2241 is a black, high viscosity, rubbertoughened ethyl cyanoacrylate adhesive. Provides superior shock and thermal resistance when bonding rubbers, metals, and plastics in harsh environments.
- Rubber Toughened, Xtra-flex Series
- Highly resistant to heat and shock
- Ester Base: Ethyl
- Viscosity: 2400
- Color: Black
- Set Time* (Metal/Rubber/Plastic): 55 - 30 - 30
- Strength PSI (Steel:Steel Tensile Shear): 3700
- Temperature Range: -65o to 280o F
- * Set time is approximate. Results will vary.
To speak with one of our specialists call (888) 525-6122 or use the information request form to request assistance with your application need.