Apollo H-2 is a single component low viscosity cyanoacrylate adhesive. It is an extremely fast setting adhesive, ideal for bonding preassembled parts, rubber and leather. It is particularly designed to set and adhere rapidly to inactive surfaces.
- Surface Insensitive, Neomer Series
- Ester Base: Neomer Ethyl
- Viscosity: 30
- Color: Clear
- Set Time* (Metal/Rubber/Plastic): 6 - 4 - 3
- Strength PSI (Steel:Steel Tensile Shear): 3200
- Temperature Range: -65o to 200o F
- * Set time is approximate. Results will vary.
To speak with one of our specialists call (888) 525-6122 or use the information request form to request assistance with your application need.