Apollo H-3 is a single component medium viscosity cyanoacrylate adhesive with good flow characteristics. It is an extremely fast setting general purpose adhesive. It is particularly designed to set and adhere rapidly to inactive surfaces.
- Surface Insensitive
- Ester Base: Neomer Ethyl
- Viscosity: 60
- Color: Clear
- Set Time* (Metal/Rubber/Plastic): 7 - 5 - 4
- Strength PSI (Steel:Steel Tensile Shear): 3200
- Temperature Range: -65o to 200o F
- USP Class VI / ISO 10993-5 Certified
- * Set time is approximate. Results will vary.
To speak with one of our specialists call (888) 525-6122 or use the information request form to request assistance with your application need.