Apollo H-4 is a fast setting, low to medium viscosity cyanoacrylate adhesive for use on all types of substrates. It is particularly designed to set and adhere rapidly to inactive surfaces such as wood, leather and fiberglass mat. Apollo H-4 offers viscosity and flow characteristics that are ideal for filling small gaps.
- Surface Insensitive, Neomer Series
- Ester Base: Neomer Ethyl
- Viscosity: 100
- Color: Clear
- Set Time* (Metal/Rubber/Plastic): 15 - 5 - 7
- Strength PSI (Steel:Steel Tensile Shear): 3200
- Temperature Range: -65o to 200o F
- * Set time is approximate. Results will vary.
To speak with one of our specialists call (888) 525-6122 or use the information request form to request assistance with your application need.