Apollo H-7 a single component, medium to high viscosity cyanoacrylate adhesive. It is particularly designed to set and adhere rapidly to inactive surfaces such as wood, leather and fiberglass mat. Apollo H-7offers viscosity and flow characteristics that are ideal for filling medium gaps.
- Surface Insensitive, Neomer Series
- Ester Base: Neomer Ethyl
- Viscosity: 650
- Color: Clear
- Set Time* (Metal/Rubber/Plastic): 15 - 10 - 10
- Strength PSI (Steel:Steel Tensile Shear): 3200
- Temperature Range: -65o to 200o F
- * Set time is approximate. Results will vary.
To speak with one of our specialists call (888) 525-6122 or use the information request form to request assistance with your application need.