Cyberlite U303 is a high viscosity, medical-grade UVcurable adhesive that bonds well on a wide variety of plastics. Its strength and flexibility make it particularly well-suited to bonding dissimilar substrates. Additionally, its thixotropic viscosity makes it ideal for applications in which migration must be avoided. Cyberlite U 303 has been tested to ISO 10993 part 5 for cytotoxicity.
- UV-Curable Acrylate
- Viscosity: 2000 thixotropic
- Color: Clear
- Set Time* < 4 seconds
- Strength PSI (Polycarbonate): 3000 – 3800 psi
- Temperature Range: -55° to +120° C
- USP Class VI / ISO 10993-5 Certified
- * Approximate set time @ 50mW/cm2. Results will vary.
To speak with one of our specialists call (888) 525-6122 or use the information request form to request assistance with your application need.